- Posts: 99
Wed 8 Feb 2017
What’s in store?
– AAV (BUY/Target Price Bt8.40): Crackdown priced in—earnings prepped for take-off
– MINT (BUY/Target Price Bt42.00): Strong 2017 to follow weak 4Q16
– SVI (BUY/Target Price Bt6.70): Bright moon glows among the pines
– KCE (BUY/Target Price Bt120.50): Can one extinguish the sun with a bucket of water?
– INTUCH (BUY/Target Price Bt64.00): 4Q16 disappoints, 2017 entices
– Model Portfolio: Rotation to fruits of and on the land
(0) Bank – PromptPay picks up among consumers
(+) TRUE – True Corp plans to relaunch IPTV service after AIS grabs HBO channels
(0) ADVANC – AIS links with Microsoft for cloud deal
(+) KBANK – KBank more cautious on non-rated debt instruments
(0) TelCo – TOT to pick partner for 4G on 2.3GHz spectrum
(+) ICT – Pichet urges national broadband network