Thai Shares › Forums › Thai Investment › Thai Shares and Derivatives › My Thai Broker's Daily Share Picks.
- Posts: 99
Fri 10 Feb 2017
What’s in store?
– M (SELL/Target Price Bt60.00): High five for selling into strength
– BR (BUY/Target Price Bt8.00): ‘Tchick, tchick!’, finally, it breaks open
– MTLS (BUY/Target Price Bt37.00): Earnings elevated
– LPN (TRADING BUY/Target Price Bt14.60): Bland 4Q16, strong outlook, high yield
– GPSC (HOLD/Target Price Bt37.00): Results 4Q16 as projected; 1Q17 is viewed to be softer year on year
– Refining & Petrochemical (NEUTRAL): Better come later!
(0) GUNKUL – Gunkul holds off project on disputed land
(0) Economy – FMCG sales growth sinks in 2016
(0) Economy – Thailand’s ageing society expected to affect supplements market
(+) Property – Developers sharpen focus on Thonglor to meet demand for luxury projects
(+) Property – Chinese investors help fuel demand for housing sector in tourist areas
(+) Property – Tight supply could drive Bangkok office rents 5-9% higher this year, says CBRE
(+) Bank – Bank loans expected to bounce back
(-) Financial – Growth in credit at seven-year low in 2016