- Posts: 99
Fri 24 Feb 2017
What’s in store?
– GFPT (BUY/Target Price Bt18.50): Expanding export growth prospects
– SAMART (HOLD/Target Price Bt17.00): SAMTEL rebounding, SIM dragging
– CBG (SELL/Target Price Bt58.25): Moving to a riskier model
– BA (BUY/Target Price Bt25.00): High-altitude surprise on dividend despite economy-class outcome
– AAV (BUY/Target Price Bt8.40): Fourth-quarter core profit outflew our estimate; 1Q17 to fly even higher
– AP (BUY/Target Price Bt9.00): All-time high 4Q16 core profit and good DPS as expected
– BANPU (BUY/Target Price Bt23.00): Fourth-quarter numbers outperform, momentum eyed to stay on the boil
– BPP (BUY/Target Price Bt28.00): Brilliant fourth quarter—solar projects to brighten first-quarter outlook
– IRPC (BUY/Target Price Bt6.00): Full-fledged resumption poised to a turn in price
– BLA (BUY/Target Price Bt65.00): 4Q16 result slightly over from bigger reverse on LAT
(+) ERW – Erawan allots B2.2bn for 9 hotels this year.
(+) Property – Property developers expect pickup on infrastructure.
(+) EPG – EPG allots B500m for growth plan.
(+) SIRI – Sansiri taps into Chiang Mai
(+) SC – SC Asset aims for B20bn
(0) Finance – BOT embraces big data, analytics for micro-financial activities