JAS-W3 call warrant

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Surfsalot Surfsalot 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Fish Tank
    Fish Tank

I read this article last night:

360% Profit in 4 Months

Well written and a lot of info.

I have been watching JAS-W3 today and i see, that despite a falling market JAS has rallied and so to has the call warrant.  Interesting that JAS is up around 3.5% but the warrant is up more than 9%.   It is encouraging to know that if the SET is a sea of red there are still opportunities to profit.

Algo Girl
    Algo Girl

Yep.  Great article for sure.

But don’t forget to remember this pargraph about leverage.  If the underlying share is going down the loss on the call warrant is also magnified.

Stop Loss
    Stop Loss

If you are trading warrants it is essential that you learn how to use trailing stops.  The stop will track up as the warrant rallies and if it falls you will sell out automatically retaining your profit.

Hoonzilla
    Hoonzilla

SL is correct (rather poignant given her username).  If your trading platform does not allow you to use trailing stops you need to ditch it and get one that does.

Dead Cat Bounce
    Dead Cat Bounce

I made money on BEAU01P1701A last week.  I could see that the underlying company was still rallying into a falling market.  I made over 15% in two days.  Note that this is a put warrant not a call warrant.  That is, you make money when the price of the underlying share is going DOWN.  In my humble opinion, now is the time to be shopping around for put warrants.  Most of the market is still bullish.  A big correct could easily come in October.  That is the historical month for crashes right?

Surfsalot
    Surfsalot

I see that on friday JAS-W3 closed at 3.20 baht.  That is just over 610%  increase since March.   Pretty amazing increase given that the long shelf life of the warrant.  There is still more than 3 years until the expiry date.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.