Surfing in Malaysia

This topic contains 21 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Lee Lee 2 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Surfsalot
    Surfsalot

Hey Lee

Thanks for joining in the discussion.  I know you have been lurking in the forum for a while now.

There is a small blip of ground swell due to hit here tomorrow. Should get some waist high waves at the reef.  I hope….

I just got back from a couple of days down in Phuket.  Visited a shaper friend of mine down there.  His business is going well.

How is your daughter enjoying university?

I have a new guitar and just started to learn.  My fingers hurt… 🙂

I hear you have some time off at the moment with the renovations at your factory.  You should spend some time with your dad.

Az

I don’t need you to tow me out.  I can paddle myself.  You remember it was you who was falling behind when we paddled back in from the reef.  Not me… 🙂

Talk Soon.

azlan
    azlan

Hey Lee

Welcome & nice avatar. Malaya tiger. I should get myself one.

Hey Surfsalot

Maybe you can tow me and I can save my energy for catching wave.  😎

Surfsalot
    Surfsalot

Yes Az

You should upload an avatar.

Instructions here:

How to upload your Avatar

Lee
    Lee

Hi Surfsalot,

Is the reef breaks working today? If it is, you probably still in the water right now..drinking as much as a lost man in the desert would do soon as he found a well..!

My daughter is happy. I don’t know is she enjoying study or chilling with her new friends..! She’ll be on 2 months semester break starting this coming Saturday before pursuing for her  second year.

It’s cool you’re learning to strum a guitar. Looking forward to jam to “Seven Bridges Road” along with you in my next visit..????

Yes buddy..I should spend more times with my dad then. He’s my all time hero..! Thanks for remind me.

Anyway I’m proud to see Azlan’s progress in SUP surfing because I know how we start from a humble beginning. After all I’m the one who are falling behind..! Anyway, thank you for being our mentor, Surfsalot.

Hang Loose

Surfsalot
    Surfsalot

Hey guys.

I am happy to report that I got a few waist high waves today at the river mouth.

Magic Seaweed was right…can you believe it…

I also met and gave a free first surf lesson to a very hot hard bodied young lady from Finland.  Her bikini top kept coming off.  But she didn’t care… 🙂

Just a few more months until the swell arrives.  I hope I don’t have a nervous breakdown before then.

azlan
    azlan

Hi Surfsalot

Good for you. Like one malay proverb “Drinking while diving”. You got two thing at the same time. I don’t think you surf much yesterday when the zoomer keep staring at you.  😆

Lee
    Lee

Hey..2 thumbs up for you Surfsalot..! ???

Is there more possibility that you can get waves pre swell season there?

Shaka

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.