Welcome, and thank you for visiting Thai Shares. Please take care to properly read through these terms and conditions. If you use this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the provisions herein.
2. Product purchase and refunds
2.1. Purchase and pay for our products
You may use this website to purchase one or more of our products. In the event that you make a purchase through our website, you authorize us to charge the credit or debit card you provide with any one off or periodic payments required to complete the sale. When you purchase one of our products you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and limited license to use it for your personal use only, in accordance with these terms and conditions, and subject to any other additional terms and conditions that we may impose prior to you completing your purchase.
2.2. Refunds (30 Day Money Back Guarantee)
If you buy a product but then decide that you want a refund, just let us know using the form located on the contact page. When requesting your refund, please provide your receipt number. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days from the date that you purchased the product. But please take care to note that after 30 days has expired, a refund is no longer provided. The amount refunded will be the price of your purchase less any transaction fees we have been charged by the card processor.
2.3. Download links and paid membership user IDs and passwords must be kept confidential
In the event that we provide you with a download link, or you have created a paid membership user ID and password to access restricted content within this website, it is your responsibility to kept those details confidential and securely stored. Please do not share with others our download links or your paid membership user ID and password.
Please let us know using the form on the contact page if you have any problem accessing your paid membership, or retrieving a download and accessing the files contained in the zipped folder. Please provide your receipt number and a brief description of the problem and we will endeavor to resolve it as swiftly as possible.
2.5. Amendment of product design and continuity of supply
We reserve the right to amend or change the design of any product at anytime and without notice. We reserve the right to discontinue the sale of a product at anytime and without notice.
Any notices required or permitted to be forwarded to you pursuant to these terms and conditions will be sent to the most recent email address we have on file for you. If you want to send us a notice please use the form on our contact page.
3. We do not provide professional advice or financial services
The information provided in this website, and in any of our products, is of a general nature only. It is provided as a prompt for further research and discussion and does not apply to any specific situation or personal circumstances. Nothing in this website, or in any of our products, constitutes or is intended to constitute, professional legal, medical, or financial advice, or professional advice of any other kind. Should you require professional advice you should contact a suitable licensed practitioner.
4. Children are prohibited from using this website
If you are under the age of 18, you are strictly prohibited from using this website and any registration or subscription made by you will be immediately terminated upon discovery. By using this website you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age and are properly classified, pursuant to any applicable law, as an adult.
5. Collection of information
6. Proprietary rights
We own this website, its content, and our products and claim and reserve all copyright, intellectual property rights, and any other applicable proprietary rights arising from the aforementioned materials worldwide, and in any media.
7. Permitted usage of this website
7.1. Personal use
Upon visiting this website, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and limited license to use, in accordance with these terms and conditions and for your personal use only, the content in this website. You are permitted to download any unrestricted content provided in this website so that you may view it in your browser, interact with its functionality, and, if you elect to do so, provide us with your user content.
7.2. User content
By posting, emailing, or otherwise transferring user content to this website you grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, reproduce, publish, edit, reformat, publicly display, distribute, adapt and translate your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant us the right to sell, rent, license, lease or otherwise profit from all, or any of our rights, that arise from the aforementioned license.
By posting, emailing, or otherwise transferring user content to this website you warrant and represent that it:
- is your own;
- is not illegal or unlawful;
- is not currently the subject of, nor has ever been the subject of, any threatened or actual legal proceedings or any other such complaint or grievance;
- does not infringe on the copyright, intellectual property rights, or any other proprietary rights of any other person, third party, or legal entity of a third party;
- does not provide grounds upon which to commence legal proceedings against us, you, or any other person, third party or legal entity.
We reserve the right to edit, modify, or delete any user content posted, emailed, or otherwise transferred to us. In the event that any of our rights that arise from your user content are infringed upon, we reserve the right to commence legal proceedings. Notwithstanding the aforementioned rights, we do not warrant or undertake to monitor user content that is published upon our website.
You may link to the content in this website. Your permission to do so however, remains at our sole discretion, and it is also contingent upon your ongoing compliance with these terms and conditions. You are not permitted to use a link to mirror all, or any part of, our website content on another server. Your link must not alter, frame, or reformat our website content in any way.
This website may include links to other websites that we do not own or operate. These links are provided for your convenience. We take no responsibility for the content and regulatory compliance of a website that we do not own or operate. Our linking to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or agreement with the operator of that site, and we make no guarantees, representations, or warranties regarding the content of that site or any products or services offered therein.
8. Prohibited usage of this website
You must not use this website:
- in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to our content or code, or the impairment of accessibility or availability for other visitors;
- to send spam, or for any purpose that is, or we consider to be, illegal, fraudulent, immoral, or improper;
- to host, or disseminate, any file, or any other form of code or information, that constitutes malware, spyware, including but not limited to, a keystroke logger, virus, Trojan horse, or root kit, or any other such malicious item or program, or component or part thereof;
- to mirror all, or any part of, this website on another server;
- to engage in automated data collection including, but not limited to, data mining, scraping, extraction, or any other form of information harvesting.
9. Prohibited usage of our website content
You must not:
- sell, rent, lease, license, copy, display in public, or republish, including republication on another website, any of our website content unless you have obtained our prior express written permission;
- edit or otherwise modify our website content with the exception of that required to provide us with your user content or to purchase one or more of our products;
- remove, alter, or cover up any branding images, logos, trademarks or other such propriety notices included in this website.
10. Prohibited usage of our products
You must not:
- sell, rent, lease, license, copy, republish, disassemble, decrypt, replicate, or reverse engineer any of our products or any component thereof;
- remove, alter, or cover up any branding images, logos, trademarks or other such propriety notices included in our products;
- share, make public, publish, or otherwise distribute the details of any download link, or your paid membership user ID and password regardless of whether you purchased the right to use those items, or we provided access to you free of charge.
11. Responding to cyber attacks
In the event that this website is subject to a brute force, distributed denial of service (DDoS), or other such cyber threat or attack we may, at our sole discretion, and without notice or explanation, restrict access to our entire website, or specific areas of our website content, and for whatever duration we deem necessary to respond to the situation.
12. Breach of our terms and conditions
In the event that we become aware that you have engaged in any of the prohibited usages listed above, or otherwise breached these terms and conditions in any way, we reserve the right to take, at our sole discretion, and without notice or explanation, such action that we deem appropriate to rectify the breach including, but not limited to:
- blocking entirely or restricting your access to this website;
- blocking any computers using your IP address from accessing this website;
- contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to this website;
- disabling your user ID and password;
- filing a complaint with any relevant regulatory authority;
- commencing legal proceedings, including, but not limited to, claims for damages and equitable relief.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, and without excluding or limiting any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit, we offer this website, our website content and our products to you on an “as is” basis, for you to use entirely at your own risk, and without us making any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including, but not limited to, us making no guarantee, representation or warranty that:
- this website, or any part thereof, will, at any given time, be made accessible to you;
- any functionalities or features of this website will work and be error free;
- the content on this website is reliable, complete, accurate, or up to date;
- the descriptions for any of our products are accurate or up to date;
- our products are of merchantable quality or fit for a designated purpose;
- any communications with us are secure and will not be intercepted;
- this website is free of any file, or any other form of code or information, that constitutes malware, spyware, including but not limited to, a keystroke logger, virus, Trojan horse, or root kit, or any other such malicious item or program, or component or part thereof.
14. Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, and without excluding or limiting anything implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit, and notwithstanding that we have received express notice of a claim for damages, we:
- accept no liability for any consequential loss arising from your use of this website, our website content or our products;
- limit our liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition to $100 US dollars, or the amount paid by you to purchase our product, whichever is the lesser amount;
- do not agree to pay interest on any amount awarded to you as damages;
- do not accept liability for anything contained in the user content on our website or in any communication that originates from a user of our website or our products;
- are not a party to any transaction between the users of this website or our products.
By using this website you accept that we have an interest in limiting personal liability and you unconditionally agree to not bring a claim against any individual that has contributed to the development, or to the administration of, this website, our website content, or our products.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from, and against, any and all claims, actions, judgments, decisions, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising directly, or indirectly, out of your user content, or arising out of your use of, or inability to use, this website, our website content, and our products, and out of any breach by you, or by anyone using your log in details, of these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to assume exclusive control of any proceedings subject to indemnification by you and you agree to cooperate as is reasonably necessary to defend any such claim.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of this website and supersede any previous agreements, understandings, statements or representations, whether oral, written, or provided electronically.
We may assign any of our rights that arise out of these terms and conditions at our discretion, and without providing notice to you, or obtaining your consent. You must not assign any right or obligation that you have pursuant to these terms and conditions.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is determined by a court of law to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, all other remaining provisions will continue in effect. If any provision of these terms and conditions is rendered valid, lawful, or enforceable, by the deletion of any of its parts, those parts will be deemed deleted and the remainder of the provision will continue in effect.
Nothing in these terms and conditions gives rise to the creation of a joint venture, partnership, contract of employment, or agency relationship between you and us. Any waiver of these terms and conditions is at our sole discretion and contingent upon us providing our prior written consent.
If subjected to a catastrophic or extraordinary event over which we could not reasonably be expected to have control, we reserve the right to declare force majeure to excuse us from any obligations or responsibilities that arise from this website or our products. Notice of force majeure will be posted upon this website, unless the circumstances of the aforementioned event preclude us from doing so.
If you use this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and are taken to have unconditionally accepted them in full. By using this website you also unconditionally agree that these terms and conditions including, but not limited to, any disclaimers, exclusions, and limitations of liability contained herein, are reasonable. If you disagree with these terms and conditions, or any part thereof, or if you think that any part of these terms and conditions is unreasonable, please do not use this website.
In these terms and conditions, the words:
- “We”, “us” and “our” are used in reference to Thai Shares.
- “Our website content” and “content on our website” are defined as the materials used to create this website including, but not limited to, user content, video, photographs, images, logos, trademarks or other such propriety notices, graphics, artwork, layouts, text, fonts, functionalities, software, code or any other technologies or intellectual property.
- “Product” is defined as any paid membership or download offered for sale from this website, but expressly excluded in this definition, is anything that is sold on any affiliate website to which we have provided a link.
- “Consequential loss” is defined as including, but not limited to, any indirect or special losses, business losses, loss of revenue, loss of capital, loss of income, loss of profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- “User content” is defined as any materials you post, email, upload, submit or otherwise transfer to this website, for whatever purpose, including, but not limited to, video, photographs, images, graphics, artwork, layouts, text, fonts, code or any other technologies.
- “You” or “your” are used in reference to you, if you are entering into these terms and conditions as an individual, and to any company, partnership, or other such legal entity that you represent, if you are entering into these terms and conditions on behalf of that entity.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. By using this website you agree to be bound by the latest version of our terms and conditions. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with any recent amendments.
Copyright © Thaishares.com. All rights reserved.