If you have arrived at this page chances are that you have already joined the Thai Shares Community. Our members have the option to upload a custom avatar to add a personal touch to their posts. Please follow these simple steps:
- Your avatar must be square in shape ( 100 pixels X 100 pixels) and the file size no bigger than 16kb.
- You can upload .jpg, .png, or .gif file types.
- Pick or create your avatar. There are lots of website to help you with this task. You can pick a ready made avatar, or you can convert one of your own photos.
- Log in to Thai Shares and then click on the “My Profile” link located in the left sidebar.
- Click on the “Edit” link that appears on the bottom left of your profile page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a section called “Avatar”.
- Click on the “Browse” button and select the image you want to upload. Then click on the “Upload” button.
- After your image has uploaded, click on the “Update Profile” button.
- That’s it. You’re finished!
- You can change your avatar anytime by repeating the above steps.
- If you do not upload your own avatar, your profile will display the generic Thai Shares avatar.
- Your avatar must be (100 pixels X 100 pixels), less than 16kb, and either a .jpg, .png, or .gif file type.
- Offensive avatars are not permitted.
- Once you have uploaded a new avatar please be patient, it may take a while to appear as it has to propagate through our server caching.
Comments are closed.